Topic-icon Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?

More
7 months 5 days ago #3921 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
Yes Red, the Challenge packs are meant for the Second Season Male Base, so it doesn't work with all the other characters.

And challenge packs don't show in the first list because that list is a list of base character so it doesn't display special effects or companions. You need to select a base (male) character first and then you can pick a companion or an SFX.

However, you don't need to load everything like I said. One character is enough, although what's good for the goose is good for the gander... if you got everything it'll work just fine. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 5 days ago #3923 by greg
greg replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
We call the Challenge packs "Settings Only". They don't show up on the first screen where you choose 1 pack, but if you have them they are always on the Settings screen.
Just at the back of the list.

Load All works for them, but you can also turn them on and off individually.
With the first one, you can even turn off the base pack you selected.

More
7 months 5 days ago #3926 by Kelemelan
Kelemelan replied the topic: Where to find the stuff in the Challenge Packages?
Ah, yes, good point. Just noticed I could do that plus turn off the base pack while using the Bestiary pack.

Well, so far I only tried that with Wine but hope it is deliberate and not a glitch. :P

Copyright 2013-2018 Overhead Games | Contact: support@epicgenerator.net | Privacy Policy | EULA

We use cookies to improve the user experience. By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies.